The Felder Report
Record Date: 5/9/17
- The credit cycle and Jesse explains the Minsky hypothesis. How it pertains to today’s markets.
- Jesse says bankers are turning bearish and why this is important for traders.
- Whether he uses technical’s or fundamentals in his trading.
[bctt tweet=”#FuturesRadio ‘pay attention to risk appetites going from very conservative to extremely risky” username=”jessefelder”]
- “The passive bubble might be the most crowded trade in history…” 2:00
- “Pay attention to risk appetites going from very conservative to extremely risky strategies…” 6:00