Chief Market Strategist at Weather Shares LLC.
Record Date: 12/18/18
Listen on —> iTunes
Listen on —> SoundCloud
- Applying Weather & Solar to Trading
- Weather History as it Relates to Markets
- Weather Patterns & Financial Markets
- Fed Policy & Solar Cycles
- Deficiencies of Prominent Dynamic Weather Models
- Temperature Variance Compared to Technical Patterns
- Latest Forecast for Commodities & Equities
Q. What Trader has influenced your life the most and why?
A. Charlie Munger
Q. What was one of the hardest things for you to overcome in Trading?
A. My own base instincts to be fearful when markets are going through a natural correction to fight selling at the bottom.
Q. How has your trading process evolved over the years?
A. To step back from myself and to use my own reactive sentiment as my master instead of my enemy.
Q. What is one attribute that you believe every trader should have?
A. An understanding of the natural world around them and how it influences their psychology and behaviors.
Q. Favorite Book About Trading?
A. Stock Market Intelligence.
Q. Favorite Movie or TV Show About Trading?
A. Trading Places.
Q. What’s the best advice you’ve received about Trading?
A. Understand diversification.
Q. If you can give a piece of advice to the younger you, what would it be?
A. Don’t abandon dollar cost & value cost averaging in your investments.
Q. Favorite thing to do when not trading?
A. Hanging with wife, cats, and golfing