CEO Modern Markets Initiative
Record Date: 3/14/18
Listen on —> iTunes
Listen on —> SoundCloud
- How Kirsten got involved in Financial Markets
- Why Traders Should be Engaged in Washington Policy Making
- Financial Transaction Tax
- Key Issues Impacting Automated Trading
- Financial Industry working with Regulators on Fraud & Abuse
- The Future of Regulation
- Crypto Space
Q. What Trader has influenced your life the most and why?
A. Ari Rubenstein
Q. What was one of the hardest things you’ve had to overcome in your career?
A. Fear of Twitter
Q. #1 source you spend your time on?
A. People in Washington, DC
Q. Favorite Book About Trading:
A. Machine Platform Crowd
Q. Favorite Movie About Trading:
A. The Big Short
Q. Best Advice Ever Received About Trading or the Markets:
A. Don’t fall prey to the imposter syndrome
Q. Advice to Give to Others About Trading or the Markets:
A. Take some risk and get out there
Q. If you weren’t involved with markets you’d be doing what?
A. Working on the regulatory side helping CFTC or SEC write their rules