Founder & CEO of Prattle
Record Date: 12/18/17
- Using Text Analysis to Quantify Tone of Central Banks
- Unbiased Automated Systems for Analysis
- What Correlates with Price Movement vs What People Think Correlates with Price Movement
- What the Data of Language Can Provide
- Who has influenced your life the most and why?
- #1 resource you spend your time on?
- Reading News; FT & Bloomberg
- Favorite Book About Trading or the Markets:
- How the Fed Moves Markets
- Favorite Movie About Trading or the Markets:
- Wall Street & Boiler Room
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading or the Markets:
- Always remember people are busy. People have other things on their mind. They may want what you are providing them, but they don’t have time to learn how to use it. Incumbent on you to teach them what the next step is.
- Advice to Give to Others About Fin Tech:
- Make sure you are looking at the whole picture.
- If you weren’t involved with markets, you’d be doing what?
Futures Radio is a weekly talk show hosted by 18-year futures veteran and CME member Anthony Crudele, an ex-pit trader and one of the first to trade the E-Mini S&P. Each week Anthony talks with traders, CEOs, and other proven market participants about relevant trading and investing information.