Chief Market Analyst, The Lindsey Group & Co-CIO Bookmark Advisors, Editor of the Boock Report
Record Date: 10/2/17
- Trading Markets vs Trading the Economy
- Markets Rallying on Recycled News Stories
- The Market is Drunk on Tax Reform
- Central Banks
- Where Peter Sees Value & Thoughts on Cryptocurrencies
- How has your trading evolved?
- Stayed away from things I’m bad at and focus on what I’m good at. Longer term investing.
- The moment trading just clicked for you?
- Never, I’m always learning. Always growing and watching my back.
- 1 source you spend your time on? Reading
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Market Wizards, and Reminiscence of a Stock Operator
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Wall St.
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Constantly educate yourself and read. Be open to learning and questioning your thesis.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Cut your losses short.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- Making and selling something.