Professor of Chemistry & Chemical Biology at Cornell University
Record Date: 8/22/17
- Investors vs Traders
- Why he Rolled his Equity Portfolio into Gold
- Reasons Market is headed for 60-70% Correction
- Real Estate Market Bubble
- College Politics & Corporate America
- How has your trading evolved?
- I’ve gotten more patient. Able to live in my own skin.
- The moment trading just clicked for you?
- July 1998 when I realized the companies were overvalued.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Twitter, and ZeroHedge
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- The Big Short.
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Don’t be a trader if you’re not a trader. Make the decision.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Save 20% of your income every year.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- Antique dealer or wall st. Manage private money.