Co-Founder & Director at Cygnet Proprietary Trading
Record Date: 8/14/17
- Trading is becoming more human again
- Adapting to changing markets
- Hybrid approach to day trading
- Importance of Legacy & History
- How has your trading evolved?
- I’ve become a more hybrid trader. I rely on technology to make up for my weaknesses. Also, my time-frame has become longer.
- The moment trading just clicked for you?
- I’m still waiting. I don’t ever want to think “I got this”, because the markets are always changing.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- I want to know bare minimum in terms of news, data, etc. Meditation is a big part of my life, sleep, exercise, etc. Studying my trading journal.
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Charley Di The Story of the Legendary Bond Trader.
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Bulls and Bears.
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Let go. The market’s going to do what it’s going to do. It’s not worth to figure out why.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Find an old trader and buy him a beer. Be patient, it’s going to take you many many years to get to where you want to be.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- GM for a sports team.