Managing Partner at Energy Outlook Advisers
Record Date: 7/19/17
Today I spoke to a man that studied economics and law in Saudi Arabia, then went to the University of Oklahoma to study petroleum. He earned his phD and did his research focused around OPEC’s influence in the oil industry. Today he conducts research, speaks, writes, and consults on the Oil and Gas Industry. His name is Anas Alhajji.
- Forecasting oil and gas markets
- Understanding OPEC
- Impact of shale on energy industry
- Disruptive technologies to effect energy market.
- How has your forecasting evolved?
- From complex to simple.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- The history of OPEC.
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Do your homework and stand your ground.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Do your homework.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?