Jesse Felder The Felder Report
Michael Lebowitz 720 Global & Real Investment Advice
Record Date: 5/22/18[embed]https://youtu.be/a8nzsjJjlm8[/embed] Listen on —> iTunes Listen on —> SoundCloud
- Inflation Outlook - Warren Buffet on Bonds & Stocks
- Gold & U.S. Dollar
- Risk Parity Trade Unwinding
- Execution of Macro Trades
- QE Disinflationary – QT Inflationary
- FANG Stocks & GDPR
- Similarities between the Dot.com boom vs Now
Guest:Michael Lebowitz Founder of 720 Global Record Date: 10/10/17
- Is the Economy Growing or is it Stagnating?
- The role of the Fed & how this all ends
- Fed Raising Rates, then doing more QE
- Some Equity Valuations like 1929 & 1999
- Passive Investing creating false valuations
- How has your trading evolved?
- I’ve become more macro, less short-term.
- The moment trading just clicked for you?
- When I was 13. I got a few shares of beefsteak charley’s.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Try to read research from people with opposite opinions.
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- 4th Turning, and Liars Poker.
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Pigs get slaughtered.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Listen to your gut. Avoid advice from people that are trying to sell you something.
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?