Founder of Dow Global Advisors & Behavioral Macro Blog
Record Date: 1/22/18[embed]https://youtu.be/cvg4sKs68Oo[/embed]
- Why Mark got involved in Financial Markets
- Behavioral Macro
- The Fed & Bubbles
- Stock Market, Interest Rates & Risk Cycle
- Central Banks & Yield Curves
- Gold, Commodities & Currencies
- Emerging Markets
- What Trader has influenced your life the most and why?
- A colleague he didn’t want to name
- How has your trading evolved over the years?
- Became much more skeptical of efficient markets. Markets just aren’t efficient. Gotten much better at when the fundamentals matter than when they don’t.
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Favorite Book About Trading or the Markets:
- Reminiscent of a Stock Operator, How to Profit in Bull & Bear Markets, Thinking Fast and Slow
- Favorite Movie About Trading or the Markets:
- Trading Places. The Big Short.
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading or the Markets:
- Don’t get caught in the weeds.
- Advice to Give to Others about Trading:
- Risk Management is more important than good ideas.
- If you weren’t involved in Markets you’d be doing what?
- Teacher or Dog Trainer