CEO of InvestDiva
Record Date: 3/2/17
Today I spoke with a woman that was born in Iran, moved to Japan when she was 18 to study electrical engineering, then moved to NYC to work on Wall St. While in Japan she started doing a conversion between currencies, and at that point she fell in love with the opportunity in trading the markets. She is now the founder and CEO of Invest Diva, and teaches thousands of people about investing and managing wealth. Her name is Kiana Danial.
[bctt tweet="#FuturesRadio Everyone’s strategy should depend on their personal risk tolerance. What I can trade, and the amount of risk I take is very different than another person’s" username="kianadanial"]
Kiana’s backstory is one of my favorites. She’s the epitome of an entrepreneur and trader in that she takes chances to follow her passions. Today we discussed her calculated way to determine which investments or markets you should be trading based on your financial situation. We talked about her strategy that is both fundamentally and technically based to execute her trades.
Kiana gave us some macro insight in the markets that she is currently trading and explains one of her trade setups using Ichimoku clouds. Speaking with Kiana was not only educational, but a lot of fun. She is an extremely interesting and smart person who I really enjoyed speaking with and I know you will enjoy her story.
- Her calculated way to determine which investments or markets to trade based on your financial situation.
- The strategy she uses including Ichimoku clouds.
- Macro insights into what markets she is looking at right now.
- How has your trading evolved over the years?
- I tried to follow the noise and blew out my account. I learned my lesson, created a big picture financial plan and now I make 12-234 percent per quarter.
- Can you tell me the moment that trading just clicked for you?
- It’s always evolving, but my technicals when I learned ichimoku.
- What’s the number 1 source you spend your time on?
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Valley Investor, Guy Spier
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Patience is a profitable virtue.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Get educated, it’s not a get rich quick scheme.
- “Everyone’s strategy should depend on their personal risk tolerance. What I can trade, and the amount of risk I take is very different than another person’s…” 14:00
- “How you calculate your risk tolerance is based on your financial health, it’s incredibly important to be able to do this by yourself…” 15:05