Guest:Keith McCullough Founder & CEO of Hedgeye Risk Management Record Date: 11/27/17
- Importance of using both Fundamental & Technical Research
- Reasons he became Bullish US Equities & Remains Bullish
- Why traders should look at Market Positioning
- How to use the VIX & other volatility measurements
- US Growth & Inflation impacts on the market
- Valuation is not a catalyst
- Thoughts on Passive Investing & Flattening of Yield Curves
- Catalysts to watch for a Trade next year
- What Trader has influenced your life the most and why?
- Jesse Livermore
- How has your trading evolved over the years?
- It’s become more rules based
- 1 source you spend your time on?
- Market Data
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- The Misbehavior of Markets
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Don’t act on your emotion
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Mitigate losses
- If you weren’t a trader you’d be what?
- Coaching Hockey