Co-Author, Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor’s Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond and Managing Partner, Doyle Capital
Record Date: 1/9/18[embed]https://youtu.be/nd3z-3K2EOc[/embed]
- What is Bitcoin
- Jack responds to Jamie Dimon’s comments about Bitcoin
- Investing in Crypto Assets vs Trading Crypto Assets
- Reason there’s a limited amount of Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Valuations
- Additional Financial Vehicles to invest in Cryptos
- ICO’s & Crypto Assets Jack’s keeping an eye on
Q. What Trader has influenced your life the most and why?
A. Warren Buffet
Q. How has your trading evolved over the years?
A. From Growth to focusing more on asset allocation and taking profits.
Q. 1 source you spend your time on?
Q. Favorite Book About Trading:
A. The Intelligent Investor
Q. Favorite Movie About Trading:
A. It’s a Wonderful Life
Q. Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
A. The 70/30 Rule. Sell 70% and keep 30%
Q. Advice to Give to Others About Investing in Crypto Assets:
A. If you’re looking to hit a home run you are going to get hurt. You have to view this as a small percentage of your portfolio.
Q. If you weren’t involved in markets you’d be what?
A. College English Professor