Record Date: 6/11/18[embed]https://youtu.be/rI8tAK-pE0k[/embed] Listen on —> iTunes Listen on —> SoundCloud
- Fibonacci Extensions
- "Queen" Fibonacci
- Trading Fibs
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Long Term/Short Term Charts
- Fibonacci Projections
- Fibonacci Timing
Futures Radio is a weekly talk show hosted by 18-year futures veteran and CME member Anthony Crudele, an ex-pit trader and one of the first to trade the E-Mini S&P. Each week Anthony talks with traders, CEOs, and other proven market participants about relevant trading and investing information.
Guest:Carolyn Boroden Fibonacci Queen, Ex-Wall St and CME Trader/Analyst Record Date: 2/22/17
Traders,Today I spoke to a woman that quit high school early to get a job as a secretary for a government bond trading firm on Wall Street. She then left NYC and moved to Chicago to start working on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in the Eurodollar pit. She is a master of Fibonacci lines and is known as the Fibonacci Queen, her name is Carolyn Boroden. [bctt tweet="#FuturesRadio By looking at so many charts, it has taught me a lot about symmetry. Just by observing the price relationship, the market " username="Fibonacciqueen"] Today I asked Carolyn why she uses Fibonacci for technical analysis and she explains here process on how she uses them. We discussed incorporating other indicators and multiple time frame charts for signals to enter and exit the market. We talked about how she scans multiple markets to decide which markets to trade or not to trade. Finally, she explains market symmetry and how she uses symmetry in her analysis. It was so great speaking to Carolyn today. She may have started before me on the trading floors, but I had a lot of fun rehashing what it was like back then. Days when traders in the pits used to draw their own charts on paper. She is a great person and fantastic source for analysis on the markets.
- Why she uses Fibs. for technical analysis. Talks about her process to eventually mastering fib lines.
- How she incorporates other indicators and multiple time-frame charts for signals to entry and exit.
- How she scans different markets by looking at patterns and setups forming.
- She explains market symmetry and measured moves, and reveals how she uses them to project the market.
- How has your trading evolved over the years?
- By doing so many charts, they’ve taught me about symmetry. By observing them, it has taught me more than originally.
- What’s your favorite time frame chart you look at?
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Robert Miner, Dynamic Trading.
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- Trading Places, “I got legs!”
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Get out of losers. Don’t get married to a position.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- Study symmetry. It is simple yet powerful.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fibonacciqueen
- Website: http://www.fibonacciqueen.com/public/main.cfm
- Book: https://www.fibonacciqueen.com/public/department51.cfm
- “By looking at so many charts, it has taught me a lot about symmetry. Just by observing the price relationship, the market has taught me so much more than I originally anticipated…” 20:00