- Ari’s thoughts on the French elections effect on gold and what volatility is telling us now.
- Why Ari trades gold and all other markets.
- U.S debt being inflated away through printing money, and Ari’s take on Trump’s tactics.
- What Ari says the chart of real assets compared to financial assets shows us. The demand change for gold.
- “I don’t want to hold financial assets or debt because it’s going to get inflated away…” Ari Pine, 15:00
- “Right now gold is a little rich, it’s far more liquid than the other precious metals, and there’s been demand for it from the central banks…” Ari Pine, 18:30
- “With QE, you’d think it would help both real and financial assets, but in this case you see financial assets outperform…” 21:05
- “Not only are there trades to be made in the futures for gold, but the options markets also have interesting and cheap opportunities right now…” 23:00
- “Gold is like Notre Dame and tends to trade expensive all the time…”23:05