Senior Trader & President & CEO, TheTradingBook.com
Record Date: 11/22/16
Today we talked to a woman who started in the Neuroscience industry studying biology and the human brain. She eventually wanted a change in her life and turned to trading. Her name is Anne-Marie Baiynd and is the President & CEO of TheTradingBook.com
Anne-Marie discussed how to manage information overload in our crowded world today, and how neuroscience can relate to trading. She tells us how important discipline is and reminds us how much practice it takes to become a successful trader. She shared one of her favorite trade setups using moving averages.
Anne-Marie is a very intelligent trader, and it was a pleasure interviewing her.
- Managing information overload and simplifying your trading process.
- How neuroscience and biology relates to trading.
- How to develop self-discipline when trading.
- Her favorite trade using Moving Averages.
Answers to the 4 rapid fire questions at the end of the show:
- Favorite Book About Trading:
- Inside the House of Money: Dogme
- Favorite Movie About Trading:
- The Ascent of Money: Neil Ferguson
- Best Advice Ever Received About Trading:
- Slope is king. The trend is your friend until it’s not.
- Advice to Give to Others About Trading:
- You need to practice and understand risk management. You must know how to assess your risk. Learn how to turn less into more.
- “Trading made me a better person overall...”
- “I realized I really needed to learn…”
- “The charts will never lie to you…”
- “Most people run out of money before they learn how to trade…”
- “Opportunity is always around the corner in the market…”
Relevant chart pertaining to guest’s comments: